- Ensure your return has been authorised by a member of our customer service team. Call us on 0330 058 0978 or simply return the form below.
- Place the item is in it's unmarked original packaging clearly with your original order number on a separate sheet into an outer carton. Do not mark, tape or damage the original packaging.
- Send the item back to us. You can find our address below.
- Once we have received your return we will assess the products.
- Once an assessment has been carried out we will issue a refund. This assessment and the issuing of a refund can take up to 10 workings days.
Returning unwanted products
- Unwanted items can not be returned after 30 days of receipt.
- We are unable to offer any refund, whether full or partial, for damaged or marked goods including product packaging.
- Arranging a return is your responsibility. We do strongly recommend using a recorded service and ensuring the product(s) are suitably insured.
- Unwanted items are returned at your cost and must be returned within 14 days of our acknowledgement.
- Orders cancelled after dispatch, which are still in transit, will result in a full refund of the product less our full costs incurred in returning the order back to us.
- We do offer a collection service of large items at £59.99. Please indicate in your returns form whether you would require this service or you would be returning the products yourself.
Products damaged in transit
- We must be notified of any items that have arrived damaged within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Call us on 0330 058 0978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will ask you to supply photographs of any damage. These can be emailed to email@example.com
Our returns address is
Conway Retail Limited T/A
Bathrooms of Distinction,
Unit 2a, Union Works,
We ask that we are notified within 30 days of your intention to cancel by email or telephone.
We will examine the return and will notify you of an outcome via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will assess the return and ensure any products are in a resalable condition. Once items have been assessed a refund will be issued, please allow up to 10 days. Refunds will not instantly show in your bank account and depending on who you bank with this may take up to 10 working days. We are unable to influence this process.
We will not accept or refund any products that have been damaged whilst in your possession or in transit.
Once made to order items, customised items or personalised items have entered processing we are unable to accept cancellation at any time.
Products damaged in transit
Please note that damaged goods are considered as having damaged corners etc ... For faulty goods please see the relevant section below.
We ask that customers fully inspect all products on the day of delivery. To ensure the quickest resolution, please notify us of any damaged items within 48 hours. Please remember that acceptance of the delivery is the point at which ownership and responsibility of the products have transferred from Bathrooms of Distinction to yourself.
Checking off your delivery
- On arrival visually check for damage. Damage to outer packaging is obvious, in this case investigate further.
- If damage is found please ensure the driver makes a note of this, in the case of multiple products do reject everything as collection and redelivery costs may apply. Take pictures and notify us urgently.
- Once you have accepted the delivery please complete a thorough check. This will include removing any packaging. If any damage is found please notify us within 48 hours.
Anyone nominated to check off your delivery on your behalf must be notified of their obligations when accepting your delivery.
If we have dispatched your order on our own delivery vehicle our driver will assist you with unpacking and allow you sufficient time to check the delivery.
We will require pictures of the outer packaging, full product image with damage area highlighted and an image which identifies the damage clearly. We will look into the matter urgently which may require speaking with suppliers and delivery drivers. When complete we will advise the next course of action. Please do not discard any items including packaging without notification from ourselves.
We ask that customers fully inspect all products on the day of delivery. To ensure the quickest resolution, please notify us of any faults as soon as possible.
All items sold by Bathrooms of Distinction come with at least a 12 month warranty, with the majority boasting significantly longer warranties. Many manufacturers have their own after sales teams and may wish to come and inspect any of their products. This will help them determine if the fault is with the product or it's installation. If the item is deemed faulty we will advise you of the next course of action.
Made to order items, such as Showerwall Custom Acrylic Wall Panels are not eligible for return and once we have began to process your order can no longer be cancelled. Please do not hesitate to contact us to clarify any products and their returns policy. Additionally for hygiene reasons, toilet seats with the wrapper removed are not eligible for a return.
Please complete the form below