Parcels delivered from £6.99 and large items only £29.99*
We use the services of DPD Local, TNT, pallet couriers and our suppliers to complement our own delivery vehicles to ensure a quick and most importantly accurate delivery. We will update your order status once the item is dispatched and provide, where possible, a tracking number so you can track your delivery on the couriers website.
Typically your order will be with you within 10 working days.**
Where feasible and certainly when it's the best option we will deliver your products on one of our own delivery vehicles. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with a tracking number, however someone from our transport team will call you to discuss delivery dates once your order is ready for dispatch. Our driver will call you approximately 30 minutes prior to the delivery taking place.
With large orders and larger items, where we are unable to use our own vehicles, a pallet may be the safest option. Someone from our transport team will call you to discuss delivery dates once your order is ready for dispatch. We will provide you with tracking information so that you can plan your day.
Although we always aim to operate with an accurate delivery schedule, on occasion occurrences out with our control can cause delays. As delays can occur we strongly recommend that tradesman are only scheduled once the items have arrived and have been thoroughly checked.
General Delivery Information
All of our deliveries will require acceptance and therefore it is necessary for somebody to be present in order to accept the delivery.***
Please be aware that parcels are a door-to-door service and all large items and pallet deliveries are kerbside only, unless otherwise specified. Deliveries made on our own delivery vehicles are one man, on rare occasions assistance may be required and products will be taken to a main entrance, into a garage or other outbuilding
Checking off your delivery - from a one of our couriers.
On arrival visually check for damage. Damage to outer packaging is obvious, in this case investigate further.
If damage is found please ensure the driver makes a note of this, in the case of multiple products don't reject everything as collection and redelivery costs may apply. Take pictures and notify us urgently.
Once you have accepted the delivery please complete a thorough check. This will include removing any packaging. If any damage is found please notify us within 48 hours.
Deliveries made by ourselves will require checking at the point of delivery. Our drivers will assist with packaging removal and allow time for thorough checking. If requested our drivers can dispose of any packaging from the items they have delivered.
Anyone you have nominated to check off your delivery on your behalf must be notified of their obligations when accepting your delivery.
For areas such as Northern Ireland or the Highlands of Scotland, please contact our customer service team to discuss a delivery.
- Before completing your order ensure the email address and contact telephone number are accurate. Generally mobile numbers are better.
- Unfortunately in a lot of cases we are unable to provide a delivery time. We do however advise that deliveries can take place between 07:00 - 18:00.
- Couriers may contact you independently in order to arrange a specific delivery window.
- Special order items, such Roman products will take longer to deliver, typically 7-15 working days. In all cases you will be notified once the products are ready for dispatch. Special order items, once confirmed as processing, in most cases can't be cancelled.
- Showerwall Custom Acrylic panels can take between 3 - 6 weeks for manufacture.
- Very rarely an area of the UK is restricted online due to location. Please contact us if a delivery option is not available at the checkout. Arrangements can often still be made.
- Ensure all deliveries are checked prior to accepting the delivery. In the case of a damaged product please notify us urgently and return the damaged goods only with the driver.
- Drivers may be equipped with body cams to ensure there's and your safety at all times whilst ensuring the highest quality of service.
- Where restrictions may exist, it is important that we are informed prior to delivery.****
<*According to weight parcel deliveries can range from £6.99 - £19.99. This does not include large items which are charged at £29.99 excl. regional surcharges.
**We aim to have everything delivered within 10 working days of our processing email (special orders excluded along with a limited number of postcode areas) however on occasion delays may occur. In all cases we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. Working days are exclusively Monday to Friday and do not include bank holidays the first working day is the day following our order processing email.
*** You may not be required to physically sign for your order however you will be asked to provide a signatory name.
****Delivery failures with prior arrangement or where restrictions are in place but weren't communicated may incur an additional delivery charge.